Monday, September 22, 2008

Verne Troyer


I don't know exactly why. mini me just seems to have this attitude about him. Maybe he's just cocky, but to me he seems to be... mean. Does anyone else feel the same way?

I agree. From what I have seen of mini-me, he just seems very angry. I won't say I hate him because I don't know him personally, but he wouldn't be someone I would bond with.

Thats good, make fun of a guy with a health problem. man, you guys rock. and i think mini me seems to be the only person on that surreal life show that still is in touch with the word. Verne Troyer doenst want to listen to everyone bit** all the time. but i havent seem that manly interviews with him


I don't care if Verne a dwarf. I'm judging him by the content of his character. Perhaps you disagree, but I think that's a good thing, and I can think of at least one person who would agree with me. How would Troyer be better to treat him differently because of his condition? Isn't that what handicapped people bi*** about all the time, being treated differently?

No comments: